The first and only non-invasive body contouring technology proven in peer reviewed and published human studies to both permanently kill adipose tissue and contract the skin.
HOW DOES IT WORK
CoolSculpting Fat Freezing
BodyFX By Inmode
Forma By Inmode
Taking Control of Your Body With Body Contouring
Body contouring is a non-invasive cosmetic operation aimed primarily at improving the shape of the body. As much as losing weight can be such an uphill task, once you achieve your desired weight you may notice the skin becomes loose in some cases making the results of your weight loss tainted.
Body contouring works to reduce your excess skin while also eliminating the pockets of fat resistant to diet and exercise. Think it as the final step towards achieving that perfect hourglass shape after a major weight loss. The procedure is aimed towards improving the general body aesthetics but the benefits are more than external. The health benefits of body contouring are nowadays becoming increasingly hard to ignore.
Body Contouring: The Nonsurgical Fat Reduction Treatment
If you’re struggling to get rid of fat pockets on your body, despite your dieting and exercise regimen, and you really want to achieve a trimmer appearance without having to undergo invasive surgery, then our comprehensive contouring service at BHRC may be a perfect fit for your body. Our highly trained specialists use our state-of-the-art equipment to transform your body, without the need for surgical procedures.
Offering a comprehensive range of services that includes Coolsculpting fat freezing technology, Forma & BodyFX by InMode, and many more, our specialist team can fuel your fat burning desires with cutting edge treatments.
In fact, our this service can:
- Effectively diminish stubborn areas of unwanted body fat
- Produce results with little to no downtime and minimal discomfort
- Reduce stubborn belly fat without the need for incisions.
Is Body Contouring Right for You?
The range of BHRC body contouring treatments are extremely effective fat burning and body sculpting tools, but are they the right ones for you body? The following are some common reasons why this procedure may be the right choice for you:
- If you’re in relatively good shape but have modest bulges of fat on your abdomen, flanks, back or thighs that you’d like removed
- You have stubborn fat deposits that won’t go away, even with good diet and exercise
- You want to achieve a trimmer, beach-ready look without invasive surgery.
Although this treatment is an extremely effective fat burning tool, it’s important to note that it is not a substitute for other weight loss treatments. It is best suited for treating very limited volumes of fat around the abdomen, flanks, back and thighs. For larger volumes of fat, you may want to consider alternative treatment types. But if you’re in good general health, have a positive attitude, and realistic expectations, you are most likely a good candidate for body contouring.
How Do I Prepare For a Body Contouring Procedure?
Before your contouring treatment with a qualified BHRC medical practitioner, you will be required to attend an appointment to discuss pretreatment requirements, and answer any questions that you may have about your upcoming body contouring procedure.
In any case, it is recommended you follow the following general guidelines for your contouring procedure.
- Avoid smoking for at least 2 weeks before undergoing your treatment so your body can better heal itself.
- Unless specifically prescribed as medication, avoid taking aspirin, certain anti-inflammatory drugs and some herbal medications that can cause increased bleeding. Discuss any medications and supplements you may be taking with our qualified professionals during your consultation.
- It is important to maintain good hydration for any of our procedures. Make sure you drink adequate fluids before, during, and after your procedure, to ensure you achieve the best results.
What To Expect After Your Treatment
Thanks to the range of advanced treatments and procedures available, it’s now possible to get that coveted toned body without having to undergo any invasive procedure. You should however not treat the procedure as a substitute for diet and exercise.
The good news is, the treatments usually require very little recovery time. In most cases, you can expect to resume activities in your day-to-day life immediately. There may be some temporary changes to the treated area, with temporary skin redness, swelling, and numbness of the treated area all possible. These will quickly subside.
You’ll see noticeable fat reduction in the treated areas within one to two months following the procedure, and the results can be permanent. The adult body doesn’t produce new fat cells, so once fat cells are destroyed during your treatment, and removed from the body in the months after, you will likely not gain weight again in the treated areas*
*Individual results may vary
What are the Health Benefits?
When someone is not comfortable in their body, it can lead to them lacking in confidence and in some cases, depression can occur. Patients who opt to undergo body contouring experience a more significant decrease in BMI compared to those who opt out of surgery. Most of our patients report an increased feeling of happiness after the procedure. This in turn motivates them to maintain their weight and in so doing their general health is enhanced.
And, excess skin can make it difficult to exercise. Removing it reinvigorates an individual’s love for physical and lifestyle activities. Social activities are great for a persons’ psychological health and it is common knowledge that exercise – walking, running and other aerobic activities –is great for your general wellbeing.
Body Contouring at Beverly Hills Rejuvenation Centre
Using our various treatments and procedures, you can shed the unwanted flab and bulges and get those smooth, beautifully contoured curves that you’ve always wanted. Our team at Beverly Hills Rejuvenation Center is able to deliver quality results while making you feel as comfortable as possible. Give us a call today and be ready to step out looking and feeling incredible.
Vagina Tightening Surgery: Age-Defying Procedures For Better Quality Life
Vagina tightening surgery can work wonders for your health and self esteem. It will improve your vaginal functions and improve your looks. Find out the available procedures and work with our experts to create a treatment program that best suits your needs.
It’s a surgical procedure used to correct deformities and damage to your vagina. It involves the removal of abscesses and malignant growths. The procedure also tightens your vaginal muscles and removes loose tissue.
This involves tightening your labia majora and labia minora. It can be used to ease physical discomfort and correct congenital conditions.
This procedure is used to correct defects and deformities. It works by removing damaged tissue to tighten the vaginal opening.
Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation
The procedure uses CO2 laser technology to boost collagen production and improve vaginal lubrication. The procedure also increases blood flow and restores tissue tone.
Revirgination works to restore the hymen and reclaim virginity. It improves friction during sexual penetration, increasing arousal for both partners.
The procedure uses injectable fillers to enlarge the anterior of the vagina. This makes the erogenous G-spot easily accessible to increase sexual arousal and gratification.
Pelvic Floor Reconstruction
Pelvic floor reconstruction works to strengthen the layers of the vaginal floor and walls. The procedure removes weakened layers and stitching back together the stronger layers.
Can Vagina Tightening Surgery Enhance Your Life?
Yes, vagina tightening surgery can improve your sexual health, treat medical conditions, and improve your sex appeal. It will ease physical discomfort and improve your normal vagina functions.
6 Ways to Lose Leg Fat Starting Tomorrow
Unfit legs covered in cellulite, loose skin, and unsightly can be embarrassing and difficult to hide. Plus, it limits what you can wear. No more shorts, tight pants, skirts, or short dresses. You can easily gain back your self-confidence by losing leg fat fast and safely with:
- Decrease Calories – Control how many calories you consume. This means your body will have less to store as fat. Your body may also have to start burning off what you had stored as fat, thus making you leaner and better toned.
- Increase Cardio – Cardio is the best way to accelerate fat burning. Increase your cardio workouts and the leg fat will melt away, revealing slimmer and smoother leg contours.
- Upgrade Nutrition – Eat the right foods for a healthy, more productive, and more energetic you. Plus, you will look more attractive from your face down to your legs.
- Build Muscle – Muscle activity burns fat fast. Build some muscle to tone up your legs and increase your fat burning.
- Manage Sleep and Stress – Lack of sleep and increased stress messes up your hormone balance and makes you store more fat. Sleep enough and use yoga to destress and keep your body fat low.
- CoolSculpting can target stubborn fat cells to permanently remove cellulite and tighten your skin.
The Most Effective Products for Under Chin Fat Removal
A double chin can give you an aged look and impact negatively on your self-image. While there are many surgical and non-surgical products out there promising attractive chins, only a few have proven track records of positive outcomes in under chin fat removal.
- Liposuction – The surgical removal of excess fat and has been around for more than 4 decades. It has fairly reliable under chin fat removal results.
- Kybella – This is a non-surgical option for removing excess under chin fat. The premium treatment uses very thin needles to inject deoxycholic acid which disintegrates the fat in your chin and removes it from your system.
- CoolSculpting – This is a completely non-invasive treatment for double chins. It works by rapidly freezing fat cells which then die and are naturally eliminated from the body.
Don’t Let Bat Wings Control Your Life. Try This Instead!
Flabby upper can be image-deflating. And they can greatly limit your wardrobe. No more spaghetti straps, tank tops, strapless dresses, vests, or even T-shirts. Do you know these 2 simple yet most effective ways how to tone flabby arms?
- Strategic Exercise – Do you want muscular upper arms or a more feminine look of well-toned sexy arms? A strategic exercise program is individualized to your exact needs, taking into account your body type, your desired results, and the kind of lifestyle you live. It involves cardio, weights, and different movements that you can do at home, in the office, or at the gym.
- CoolSculpting – This is a premier cosmetic treatment that isolates and targets fat cells without affecting the surrounding cells. A CoolSculpting applicator is used to rapidly freeze stubborn fat cells and kill them. The body then permanently removes the fat, leaving a lean upper arm free of those unsightly bat wings.
- Acquire. Control. Extend. Technology to safely optimize peak energy.
- Pre-heating of tissue reduces threshold for selective apoptosis of fat cells.
- Sophisticated tissue temperature and impedance monitoring achieves and maintains optimal temperature end points to prevent atrophic damage.
- Active temperature monitoring and control with cut-offs for unprecedented safety, virtually eliminating risk of thermal injury.